Healthcare Supply Chain
Before reaching your patients, healthcare supplies traditionally travel a complex supply chain involving many steps, numerous middlemen, and substantial fees. This process, filled with redundancies and inefficiencies, is where the cost of healthcare rises. Unfortunately, there's also a cost to your patients when your hospital staff must spend their time locating and replenishing supplies instead of dispensing care.
TECSYS healthcare solutions free up your hospital staff to be caregivers, not stocktakers, benefitting both staff and patients!
TECSYS Software for Healthcare
Designed and configured for the hospital supply chain, TECSYS healthcare software consists of:
- Consolidated Service Center Management : enjoy real-time warehousing and inventory control from fulfillment to financials
- Hospital & Clinic Inventory Management : free up clinical staff to focus on patient care, with an automated, user-friendly Supply Management System for point-of-use locations
- Planning & Procurement : achieve greater purchasing power by forecasting and managing aggregated demand, and leveraging rebates and discounts through contract compliance
- Mobile Delivery : perform inventory tracking from the service center, through every step of the hospital, to the patient
- OR Inventory Manager : reduce costs and waste in theperioperative supply chain before, during, and after surgery.
Special Webcast Replay
Winning Strategies for the Deployment of the Right WMS
During this Webcast you'll hear from Robert Colosino, VP Marketing & Business Development, how TECSYS is taking the lead in addressing current supply chain challenges and empowering distribution organizations to get ahead in their competitive landscape. You'll also hear from Brent Johnson, CPO-VP, Supply Chain at Intermountain Healthcare, as he reveals how he built his distribution infrastructure from the ground up and was able to achieve long-term operational excellence and hard benefits in less than one year.
Learn How To:
- Select the right WMS provider — one that understands your business.
- Reduce implementation time by up to 60%
- Provide users with intuitive, user-friendly access to information.