Before reaching your patients, healthcare supplies traditionally travel a complex supply chain involving many steps, numerous middlemen, and substantial fees. This process, filled with redundancies and inefficiencies, is where the cost of healthcare rises. Unfortunately, there's also a cost to your patients when your hospital staff must spend their time locating and replenishing supplies instead of dispensing care.
TECSYS healthcare solutions free up your hospital staff to be caregivers, not stocktakers, benefitting both staff and patients!
TECSYS Software for Healthcare
Designed and configured for the hospital supply chain, TECSYS healthcare software consists of:
- Consolidated Service Center Management : enjoy real-time warehousing and inventory control from fulfillment to financials
- Hospital & Clinic Inventory Management : free up clinical staff to focus on patient care, with an automated, user-friendly Supply Management System for point-of-use locations
- Planning & Procurement : achieve greater purchasing power by forecasting and managing aggregated demand, and leveraging rebates and discounts through contract compliance
- Mobile Delivery : perform inventory tracking from the service center, through every step of the hospital, to the patient
- OR Inventory Manager : reduce costs and waste in theperioperative supply chain before, during, and after surgery.
Health Systems' Winning Strategies for the Deployment of the Right WMS
Learn How To:
- Transform your health system's supply chain into a cost-effective infrastructure and free your clinicians to deliver quality care.
- Reduce your supply spend and the cost of expired products by millions of dollars, and recover millions in unclaimed expenses.
- Select the right solution provider, one that understands health systems, and avoid mishaps and costly mistakes. Like the old saying: Measure twice, cut once!
- Reduce implementation time by up to 60% by leveraging best-in-class business process blueprints specifically for health systems.
- Provide your supply chain system users and clinicians with intuitive, user-friendly access to knowhow that empowers them to maximize the returns on your software investment.