Financial and Account Management
TECSYS delivers complete financial control—full integration with real-time information and extensive reporting for effective administration, all designed with the 3PL business model in mind.
- Increased profitability: optimize your profits by tightly customizing your pricing model.
- Reduced overheads: reduce your operating workload by automating your billing process; ensure consistency by verifying input and transactional parameters through error checking mechanisms.
- Capital management and profit predictability: use a detailed knowledge of costs and unparalleled control of profits to stretch your limited capital, and ensure you have predictable profits every month.
- Enhanced customer satisfaction: increase customer loyalty by highlighting all the value-added services you provide; fine-tune your discount and billing structure for preferred customers.
- New revenue generation: identify new sources of revenue, and ensure you can profit from them, using sophisticated views of operational cost margins.
- Contract management: measure contract performance by examining profits and losses across categories, such as customer and time.
- Performance management: unprecedented visibility and accuracy forces operational accountability and empowers performance management and benchmarking, all driven from the bottom line.
- Financial management: a flexible financial solution that adapts to your specific business, giving you the tools required for optimal financial control.
- Know your business: comprehensive Management Reporting and Management by Exception.
- Increase your responsiveness: anticipate trouble areas and act to avoid potential problems.
- Activity-based billing management according to each client's distinct attributes
- Multi-site and multi-division cost accounting support
- Flexible tools to easily create complex contractual rules
- Complex billing methods, such as bill by volume, activity, time and unit are simple to set up and maintain
- Value added services are highlighted and billed appropriatly to each customer and service
- Capture all facets of billing as each transaction occurs ensuring key costs associated with a transaction are captured and billed.
- Fully customizable to capture and track recurring expense, including monthly minimums, storage and other user-configurable categories.
- Customer profitability
- Account activity statistics
- Average days to pay information and payment history
- G/L distribution
- Audit trails
- Flexible period posting