Service Work Order Management
Service Work Order Maintenance
Modern service organizations are under increasing pressure to meet service commitments. Delivering high quality service while minimizing costs and maintaining profitability, requires a comprehensive, integrated service solution that has the robust functionality required for today as well as the flexibility to meet future challenges.
TECSYS Service Work Order Maintenance will enable you to provide first class customer support, increase revenue and maintain customer loyalty.
- Seamless integration with financials, inventory, sales orders, job costing and time entry reduces administrative costs and provides accurate invoicing information.
- Service work orders can be linked to multiple tasks, each task can be billed separately to provide maximum flexibility.
- Task templates can be used to speed order entry for repetitive tasks and improve accuracy of estimates.
- Time and material and fixed cost tasks are supported to provide maximum flexibility to the customer.
Advanced features designed for today's industrial distributor:
- Multiple work order types supported, including:
- Job Cost
- Service Contract
- Preventive Maintenance
- Tracking of serialized equipment for warranty, preventive maintenance or contract maintenance.
- Analysis reporting including original estimates, potential and actual billings and variances.
Integrated Job Costing functionality is a key component of the TECSYS product offering. It provides detailed job cost accounting for the entire job life cycle from budgeting, detailed tracking of accumulated labor and material costs, billing and profitability analysis.
Reporting and Analysis
- Job progress tracking
- Work in progress
Job Life Cycle
- Integration with accounts receivable, accounts payable, sales order processing, inventory control, purchasing, service work orders and time entry provides seamless tracking of revenue and expenses.
- Flexible billing and revenue recognition methods.
- Drill down to source documents for all job related transactions.
- Job-based expediting to ensure that materials are delivered on time.
- Ability to link multiple service work orders to a job with automatic roll-up of costs.