TMS Business Benefits
- Integrate TMS with order management to enhance customer service and control costs.
- Integrate TMS into fulfillment processes for better warehouse management (e.g. print shipping labels as carton labels for picking).
- Use TMS' Routing Guide to clearly define rules for carrier selection and shipment routing.
- Use mode switching for air-to-ground or parcel-to-LTL when appropriate.
- Integrate TMS with package handling systems, such as conveyor and diverter systems, to maximize the effectiveness of automation in your facility.
- Automatically print ship labels with pick slips and eliminate the need for a shipping step.
- Automate your routing guide and use it to control carrier selections in shipping, order entry or your Web site.
- Interface with execution systems like warehouse management or conveyor/diverter systems to facilitate dynamic automated execution.
- Use T automation to extend the functionality of your warehouse management, allowing carrier/routing planning and the use of shipping labels as carton license plates.
- Take advantage of a single, transparent pipeline for all shipping activity whether you operate from one site or many. The result is complete shipping activity and visibility of results in real-time.
- Access centralized or decentralized customer service information.
- Extend visibility to customers and strategic partners with self-serve and data exchange capabilities.
- Enhance decision-making, analysis, corporate planning and cost control.
- Leverage low cost communications channels such as e-mail and the Internet to automatically and proactively send information to customers.
- Use one centralized system to provide multi-carrier-compliant shipping functionality wherever you need it.
- Maximize efficiency and automate routing, document production, data exchange, carrier integration, customer integration and notification.
- Integrate dock shipping processes with your business systems.
TECSYS supports major carriers such as: