Cloud solutions are becoming the option of choice for companies who invest in supply chain management systems. Here's why:
- No need to monitor and maintain hardware (servers, routers, storage, etc.)
- No need to tweak, tune or monitor software performance
- No need to monitor and maintain network and data security
- No need to monitor and maintain a disaster recovery system
- No need to hire, train, and retain IT staff (DBA, System and Network Admins, etc.)
- Ability to focus on core business without the above expenses and distractions
TECSYS Cloud Services is a dedicated customer-focused team whose sole purpose is to monitor and maintain your IT infrastructure in order to keep your businesses running at full capacity. As a TECSYS customer, Cloud Solutions are a logical choice for you, and leveraging our knowledge and experience makes good business sense because:
Our cloud services include:
Enterprise Supply Chain (ESC) Group clients can request product support, access invoices and call history, search FAQ databases, review product alerts, and download documentation.
SMB Group clients can request product support, access statements and account information, and view orders and quotes.