- Supply Chain Platform
- Elite™ Enterprise
- Elite™ Healthcare
- Omni™ Retail
- About Us
Our solutions and services create clarity out of operational complexity with end-to-end supply chain visibility. Our customers reduce operating costs, improve customer service and uncover optimization opportunities.Speak to an expert
Since our founding in 1983, so much has changed in the realm of supply chain technology
But one thing has remained consistent across industries, geographies, and decades — by transforming their supply chains, good organizations can become great.
Our solutions and services create clarity out of operational complexity with end-to-end supply chain visibility. Our customers reduce operating costs, improve customer service, and uncover optimization opportunities.
We believe that visionary organizations should have the opportunity to thrive. And they should not have to sacrifice their core values and principles as they grow. Our approach to supply chain transformation enables growing organizations to realize their aspirations.
Leadership and Passion
Tecsys is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSE:TCS) and was named to the 2021 TSX30™, a designation given to the top 30 performing companies on the TSX over a three-year period. In 2019, Tecsys President and CEO Peter Brereton was recognized with an EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® award in Quebec. These recognitions are testament to the energy and commitment that Tecsys puts into our customers’ success as we work tirelessly to equip their supply chain greatness.
40 Years of Customer Success
As we celebrate 40 years in business, we invite you to discover the story of Tecsys; from our humble beginnings in Montreal to our expansion into a global business serving customers across a wide range of industries. Learn about our commitment to innovation, integrity and the importance of equipping good companies to do great things.Learn More
Facts and Figures
- Four decades of complex supply network experience.
- Tecsys software is being used in over 100 countries around the world.
- A global network of 1000+ customer sites.
- Tecsys was promoted to a Challenger on Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems.1
- Tecsys has eight customers, two with Masters recognition, ranked on Gartner’s Healthcare Supply Chain Top 25 for 2022.2
- 1 of 20 vendors named in the 2022 Gartner Market Guide for Retail Distributed Order Management Systems.3
- 1 of 13 vendors named in the 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Retail Store Inventory Management Applications.4
1 Gartner “Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems” By Simon Tunstall, Dwight Klappich, 01 June 2022
2 Gartner “Healthcare Supply Chain Top 25 for 2022” By Eric O’Daffer, Salil Joshi, 09 November 2022
3 Gartner “Market Guide for Retail Distributed Order Management Systems” By Tom Enright, 21 December 2022
4 Gartner “Market Guide for Retail Store Inventory Management Applications” By Sandeep Unni, 03 May 2021