- Supply Chain Solutions
- Elite™ Enterprise
- Elite™ Healthcare
- Omni™ Retail
- Who We Serve
- About Us
Discover how to secure control of your
pharmacy inventory management
A pharmacy inventory management system (PIMS) helps integrate pharmaceuticals into the broader healthcare product supply chain to gain global visibility and drive informed decision-making.
Gain Inventory Clarity
Enhance Clinical Outcomes
Simplify Data Management
Optimize Your 340B
Multi-platform visibility across the entire system
View medication in transit or stored inside automation technologies such as carousels and dispensing cabinets.
- Manage inventory that is common to both supply chain and pharmacy with central warehousing and storage.
- Keep track of drugs that require temperature-controlled environments (e.g., refrigeration).
- Enable a quick response to supply issues and stockouts.
- Increase stock turns to reduce inventory carrying costs and the risk of expired products.
Implement a streamlined procurement process
Integrate pharmacy workflows to relieve pharmacists from logistical tasks and provide quality patient care.
- Manage and improve the complex pharmaceutical pricing and purchasing processes.
- Reduce mismanagement and discarding of expired medications.
- Enhance pharmacy workflows with less time-consuming manual tasks.
- Streamline the compounding production process and preparation of service kits.
Control end-to-end pharmacy inventory management
Achieve a connected supply chain system that focuses on integrated traceability capabilities.
- Improve quality control of packaging operations to ensure accurate drug delivery.
- Maximize savings for eligible prescriptions through the 340B Drug Pricing Program.
- Use a track and trace platform to efficiently monitor lot number and expiration dates.
- Reduce pharmacist's involvement in packaging operations.
Enable greater process efficiencies for more accurate ordering
Connect your pharmaceutical distribution management system to recover avoidable expenses sustained in product mismanagement.
- Ensure a seamless information flow by interfacing with key operational systems and databases.
- Preserve accuracy and timeliness through the management of medication dispensation.
- Use data analytics to determine surges for certain products.
- Perform predictive modeling based on seasonal purchases.
Learn how to make your supply chain work for you
Elite™ PIMS Pharmacy Inventory Management Solution
Our solution ensures that efficient, automated processes are deployed throughout your pharmacy supply chain, enabling you to fully recover avoidable expenses sustained in the management and dispensation of medications, while preserving accuracy and timeliness.Read More
The Top 5 Challenges of the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Today
Supply chains represent approximately 30% of hospital spending, second only to the cost of labor, and pharmaceuticals represent up to 10% of this total cost.Read More
Grow from good to great with Tecsys
“It’s really clear that there are synergies between supply chain and pharmacy, particularly with respect to inventory control that you really want to leverage. And the nice thing that Tecsys brings specifically to Parkview is a confidence in the system.”